To go with the brand new range of Quingo mobility scooters, the Air 2, Vitess 2 and the Toura 2, the team have released a new demonstration video showing how simple it is to dismantle and transport the new Quingo Air 2.
The new Quingo Air 2 features an ‘all-white’ design and includes a host of new safety and performance features, a new range extender option and an equally attractive new lower price point.
Much like the original Air, The Air 2 is as simple as ever to transport and easily dismantles into the boot of a car in less than 60 seconds. Dismantling and assembly is both practical and quick and Quingo users love the combination of performance, comfort and portability.
See below for the new video proving a demonstration of how to dismantle the new Air 2.
New features of the new Air 2 include:
- Extended Range Option – Users can now charge and use up to 4 x 15 Ah batteries simultaneously for up to 18 miles on a single charge which is nearly double the range of the previous model.
- Off Vehicle Charging Option – The benefit of 2 x 15Ah onboard batteries and two additional 15 Ah batteries charged remotely, away from the vehicle.
- All New Dash Layout – with new illuminated fuel gauge, new matt black anti-glare finish, new high security ignition system and new improved throttle action.
- Anti-Slip Adaptive-Footplates – Independently adjustable forward and backward, up and down and at any angle, the new Anti-Slip surface provides precisely the right posture no matter your height or leg length.
- New Armrest Adjust – Larger, easier to use thumb screws make minor adjustments easier than ever.
The Quingo Air 2 also comes with:
- An infinately adjustable, easy lock tiller
- A fully padded ‘Comfort Plus’ seat with armrests
- Swivel function, front/back slide and height adjustment
- New height and width adjustable padded armrests
- All round lightweight alloy wheels
- Front and back large pneumatic tyres
- Chassis mounted basket for lighter steering
- 3 year manufacturer’s warranty
If you are an existing Quingo Air user looking to upgrade, or want to know more about a more transportable Quingo, you can call our friendly customer services team on 01582 430 900 to find out more.