Quingo scooter users might be interested to learn about the Age UK East Sussex Summer Fayre, which will take place on Sunday 5th July. All are invited to celebrate the best of British Summer.
What is the Summer Fayre and where is it?
This free to enter fun day offers something for everyone including a food and craft market, a funfair, live music, a walking football tournament, a dog show, a beer tent, performing arts and plentiful refreshments throughout the day, from 11 in the morning to 6 in the evening.
The event will take place at the picturesque location of the Western Lawns, opposite the Grand Hotel on the Eastbourne seafront. The Quingo team can safely say that it’s a great day out for all the family!
Plenty of free things to enjoy at free family fun day
Here are some of the things to enjoy in Sussex this July:
- Food & Craft Market – over 35 stalls selling food, crafts and gifts and much more.
- The Tea Gardens – main stage with music acts, tea tent, beer tent and street food village.
- The Arena – performing arts and afternoon dog show – you can bring your pooch to enter if you think it could be a winner!
- Walking Football Championship – four teams battling it out to win the Age UK East Sussex Cup. No running, slide tackling or goalkeepers necessary.
- The Children’s Park – ponies, falcons, funfair, side show stalls, pocket money games and much more for the young ones
- Love Later Life Zone – leisure and service opportunities specifically for the over 50s
Finding out more about the Fayre
For all the latest updates from the Fayre you can visit the Facebook page. Everyone who likes the Facebook page will be in with a chance of winning a champagne reception. You can also follow the Age UK East Sussex on Twitter for up to date news.